Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ewwwwww


Lately, my house has been getting more and more dusty. I would vacuum and dust constantly and it didn't seem to get any better. I even have a Dyson and they are supposed to pick up everything. Well, as I was getting something out of my broom closet, I noticed a small curved plastic pipe that looked strangely similar to the small curved plastic pipes that hook to my vacuum. I then discovered that this piece hooked on underneath my vacuum, from the rotating brush part to the tube that takes the dirt to the canister. I have been vacuuming my house for about a month now without this piece and all I've been doing is redistributing the dirt. I'm just sick about it. If I can figure out how to post pics to this thing, I'll attach a pic of the canister (previously empty) immediately after vacuuming JUST my living room. I apologize to anyone that has been in my home recently.

No comments: