Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Family







Now that I know how to post pics, I'm attaching some of my favorites (at least of ones that I can locate). I have been married for 15+ years and have 2 kids. A 12 year old daughter (Monica) and an 8 year old son (Nate). My husband (Troy) is a police officer here in Utah and the sniper for the SWAT team. Yes, it scares me. I can't tell you how many times I get asked that. My brother is also a police detective and a SWAT sniper for a different agency. Still scary. My daughter has many, many talents. One of which is playing instruments. She can pick up any instrument and teach herself to play it by ear. So far she can play the violin, piano, guitar, harmonica and flute. She is now asking if she can take bagpipe lessons. She is just way too cute. She's got green eyes and blond hair, don't know where that came from. She's so unaware of how beautiful she is, I hope she stays that way. My son absolutely loves anything sports related (he also likes to sing, but won't admit it to anyone but me). He's quite good at any sport he tries. Right now we have him playing tackle football where he plays QB, FS, RB. The stickers on the back of his helmet are for hard tackles and for touchdowns. The skulls are the tackles. Also, notice the mud stuck in the front of his helmet. The kid is an animal.

4 comments:

Lizz Pizza said...

Oh my word!! Look at that picture of Ta!! She is stunning!!!

Brittany said...

Hey I am glad you have a blog and that I found you! Now I can blog stalk you!!! Love it!

Brittany said...

Ok so we got a new blog....long story but this should take you there!

Bean said...

Val! Can't believe you have a blog and didn't tell me about it! I stumbled upon it from Lizz's and I'm sendin ya an invite to see ours so we can be bloggin buddies!