Friday, April 4, 2008

Total Confusion

Well, it seems as though everyone I know has a blog. So here it goes.

Since I would have to type for DAYS to bring everyone up to date on my fabulous life, I'll just start from today. I am in a Celtic group put together by Anne Marie Hildebrant and today we got to have our pics taken. I thought I'd be hip in my "skorts" and shirt. Oh, and my hot gladiator heels. Well, it was freezing and I think that in all of the pictures I am lobster red with a runny nose. Not so sexy anymore. I think the other girls may have been getting a bit uncomfortable since I kept snuggling up to them trying to get warm. After I came home, I decided to make me some cinnamon toast for dinner (since I eat so healthy). While making it, I thought to myself that the cinnamon/sugar looked a little darker than usual. Come to find out (after taking a bite of course), my darling son made the cinnamon mixture with chili powder. I'm going to have to remind him to actually read labels from here on out.

1 comment:

Lizz Pizza said...

Holy crap!! That is the funniest thing I have ever had! (... next to the fart gas) HAHA